Policies & Rules
1. Students must observe the dress code.
2. Students may arrive five to ten minutes prior to class so they are ready to begin on time.
3. No jewelry may be worn in dance class.
4. All hair must be pulled back in a bun for ballet classes, braid or ponytail
for other classes.
5. No food or drink (except water), in the studio.
6. Cell phones must be turned off or put on silent while class is in session.
7. Please email the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you will be absent from class.
Attendance and Make-Up Policy
Regular attendance is expected of all students and is essential in order to keep up with class progress. If the student must miss a class for any reason, please email the studio at email@example.com. Dancers will have the opportunity to make up a missed class if a comparable class is offered. It is the responsibility of the parent or student to schedule the make-up class. There are no refunds for missed classes.