Policies & Rules1. Students must observe the dress code.
2. Students may arrive five to ten minutes prior to class so they are ready to begin on time.
3. No jewelry may be worn in dance class.
4. All hair must be pulled back in a bun for ballet classes, braid or ponytail for other classes.
5. No food or drink (except water), in the studio.
6. Cell phones must be turned off or put on silent while class is in session.
7. Please email the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you will be absent from class.
Attendance and Make-Up PolicyRegular attendance is expected of all students and is essential in order to keep up with class progress. If the student must miss a class for any reason, please email the studio at email@example.com. Dancers will have the opportunity to make up a missed class if a comparable class is offered. It is the responsibility of the parent or student to schedule the make-up class. There are no refunds for missed classes.
In case of inclement weather class cancellations will be announced on our via email, Facebook and answering machine at the studio. If the message does not state that your class has been cancelled, then the class will run as scheduled. Students will be entitled to make up any classes cancelled due to inclement weather. There are no credits or refunds for classes missed due to inclement weather, hurricanes, tornadoes, state of emergency precautions, etc.